Posted: July 10, 2018
Who You Are
As a Silver Icing Warehouse Associate you will be assigned a position within a rotation inside our warehouse
operations team. Our daily goal is to optimize efficiency, work as a unified team and provide a safe and
positive environment to ensure our commitments to our customers are met.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who have a positive attitude – leaders who want to take initiative,
team players that adapt quickly to change and individuals who have a strong desire to be a part of a successful
team. A detailed, task oriented and organized personality will excel in this fast-paced environment.
A summary of role responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Pick orders
- Pack orders with care for shipping
- Prepare shipments
- Receive in-coming stock
- Count inventory
- Apply labels and hangtags
- Move boxes and organize products
- Keep warehouse neat and tidy
- Pitch in where help is needed
- E-commerce picking and packing experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Good math skills
- Can stand for long periods of time, handle repetitive tasks and lift up to 50lbs.
- Comfortable with computers
- Team Player
- Extended Benefits available after 3 months consecutive employment
- Generous staff discount on Silver Icing & I Dress Myself products
- Stocked staff kitchen with breakfast and snack foods
- New, modern, state-of-the-art warehouse environment
We have two full-time, shift blocks available:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday 7:30-4:00
- Full-time, Monday to Friday 7:00-3:30
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that
offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please email us
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.