A summary of role responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Achieve warehouse objectives by contributing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems and
- Proactively evaluate current procedure and develop ways to improve processes, procedures and performance
by identifying procedural gaps and develop supplemental documentation and guides.
- Actively oversee the day-to-day operations; organize team members to pick, pack and ship in the most
efficient and quickest way possible without sacrificing quality performance.
- Continually review the product receiving schedule in coordination with the picking & packing teams to
stay on schedule for estimated shipping dates.
- Oversee staffing needs in the warehouse including advertising positions, interviewing, selecting,
coaching, training, evaluating and if necessary disciplining team member performance.
- Manage team member schedules to ensure the warehouse is staffed to its full potential based on seasonal
- Come up with weekly goals and rewards to help motivate and bring the team together
- Start each day with team meetings to review the day's goals.
- Provide outstanding customer support by assisting in customer related issues when needed in quick and
- Find ways to continually impress our customers with faster than expected shipping.
- Lead by example in safety practices and procedures. Coach and train in safe work methods and hold team
members to the highest standards regarding safety.
- Oversee the maintenance of warehouse organization and cleanliness.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team,