Customer Experience Team Member [Position Filled]
Posted: April 30, 2019
Who You Are
You LOVE customer service. You are passionate about providing a positive experience and go above and beyond.
have a confident, upbeat personality with a can-do attitude. And most importantly you epitomize the
of team player who is eager to learn and grow.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Experience Team Member to join our amazing team. Our customer experience
is our number one priority and our goal is to connect with our customers on a real-level by providing speedy,
personal and conversational support to ensure they have a successful experience overall.
This role is best suited for someone with strengths in written and verbal communication and time-management.
- Successfully resolve customer questions or concerns, as well as provide informational/training support
in a timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests
- Identify trends in customer issues and provide insight to the rest of the team and supporting
- Support the creation of department procedures, policies and training documents
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role required
- Interest in fashion an asset
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook and internet-based programs
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please email us
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.