Customer Experience Team Member
Posted: October 23, 2019
Who You Are
You LOVE customer service. You are passionate about providing a positive experience and go above and beyond. You
have a confident, upbeat personality with a can-do attitude. And most importantly you epitomize the definition
of team player who is eager to learn and grow.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Experience Team Member to join our amazing Customer Service Team. The
customer experience is our number one priority. Our goal is to connect with our customers on a real-level,
providing speedy, personal and conversational support to ensure they have a successful experience overall.
This role is best suited for someone with strengths in written and verbal communication and time-management.
- Successfully resolve customer questions or concerns, and where appropriate provide training and support, in a timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests
- Identify trends in customer issues and provide insight to the rest of the team and supporting departments
- Process returns in an as received priority
- Perform quality inspection of returned items
- Assist with restocking inventory as returns are processed
- Support the creation of department procedures, policies and training documents
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role required
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and is keen to help out where needed
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook and internet-based programs
- Interest in fashion an asset
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please email us
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.