Fashion Photographer [Position Filled]
Posted: May 23, 2019
Silver Icing is looking for an experienced Fashion Photographer to join our creative and dynamic Photography and
Design Team. As a member of the design team, collaboration will be an integral part of the creative process in order
to deliver consistent, on brand images aligned with the vision for the piece, outfit and/or campaign. Photoshoots
and images will be produced for both the website and social media channels.
- Work with the marketing and design teams to determine the creative direction for both in studio and
- Assist in the scheduling of shoots, determining locations, organizing models, etc.
- Actively participate in the creation of a photoshoot storyboard to ensure the look and feel of the shoot is
captured throughout the shoot
- Prepare the set-up, arrangement and lighting for product flat lays and model shoots
- Responsible to determine the lighting and digital capture requirements and ensure appropriate highlight and
shadow exposure, colour density and tone
- Responsible for the transfer of all digital images in a timely manner for almost immediate turnaround
- Diploma in Photography
- 3+ years of photography experience in a related industry
- Experience working with models, comfortable providing direction and instruction
- Experience setting up studios with necessary equipment including studio lighting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and produce time sensitive content, consistently meeting deadlines
- Familiar with eCommerce strategies and sell through objectives for both website and social media
- Proven leadership, strong sense of accountability and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Exceptional planning and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Strong photo editing skills with Adobe Creative Suite specifically with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office and Asana or any similar project management system
- Videographer background and editing abilities an asset
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offers opportunities for
growth. We offer a generous discount, medical and dental benefits, and a competitive wage. If you are
interested in this exciting opportunity and joining our team, please email us
resume or apply directly on our Indeed account.
To learn more, please check out our website at www.silvericing.com.